2 de marzo de 2009

Surrender


Behind those dunes, your shoulders,
and your little bare feet on the bed,
I stand.
Soliloqium of ten thousand voices.
Dead-weight of a soft slumber.

All the broken compromises
and our non-sense discussions
I forgot.
Hard fist through the walls of paper.
White kiss in the mourning shadow.
One glowing-and-swimming consciousness
is making me bigger and louder
than I used to be back in the winter:
there is no time for simple hesitations here.

I am just waiting for some substance, some glee,
something bright, something fresh.
I walked slowly, down, the alleyways in silence
whispering our names like a harmless bullet.

This couch is so wide for me only
and the garden outside
is too green for my eyes:
"To Realize" as the harshest part of the game.

If I always rescue you from the blue flames,
do you will feel the same when I am gone?
Jumping among a line of black trees,
always turning branches into snakes.

Like a scumbag locked in this room
I rule now the whole world and the universe.
You were also ruled my system once upon a time,
when the golden butterflies emigrated to the south... remember?

Did I ever saw your arms in danger? Did I?
Would you ever will be my torch, my lamp for one night only?
Will I ever start to slide my fingers
into the sinuous roads of your legs?

Your reflex stand still by the clean window.
I am just humblely catching flies in the market:
that is why I am not going to get anywhere around,
unless I was breath… unless I was air.

In the hardest and helpless conditions,
between the thickest and heaviest dark fog
I remain.
An old ship that gets lost in the distance.
A roaring soul seeking for the damned grail.

Every time you call me,
anything you want to say
I listen to it.
A fortunate wanderer came to the beach.
The neverending story of the beginning of love.

No hay comentarios: