13 de diciembre de 2008

Confidence


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Not a single note
upon those layers of leaves.
A simple feeling vanished
all the way into the cold.
Black and white flowers together,
like a holy crown,
covering with amusing grace
every shame I felt.

Not a broken hearth.
Not a flag burned out.
Just this breath and grass.
The sky surrounding them.
Why did we always saw strangers?
Come here, do not be scared.
Sit down by my side, gently,
and let’s just see dew falling down.

Once I opened my throat so wide:
a flock of doves may dangerously escaped.
Hidden behind my solitude,
there is my son, there is my daughter.
Look at them. They are so mine.
Jumping, playing with the curtains.
Like a shuffling spirit
your hands does not touch me anymore.

Sacred bodies, orphan souls.
Scrupulously speaking,
please do not sail again your ship this way.
Off the shore, one chant: a view.
My cell-phone it is turned off.
Lights and tickles in my ear.
Hawks and spitting seeds.
Raisins of an ancient store.

That flashing human torch, you are.
These annoying spark, these flushes in my abs.
Those gardens beneath red horizons.
One minute of a deep-sweet-something.
Again, twilight smiles so quietly to me.
Once more, echoes appears so fast,
kissing the walls inside our heads.
Trembling, one long and silky neck is my only pray.

“A kingdom for a horse”, once he said.
Now I say: my kingdom for a woman. A real one.
The great parfum of a voice
and the elegance, the grace, of a walk.
Fantasy and sorrow mixed together
in this tragic-comedy of we.
We? I cannot smell a voice yet.
But I clearly listen to the steps.

And they are so loud, I had to say…

No hay comentarios: